Whats new in 4.0?
What's new in 4.0.0? 🍁
Posted: 15 June 2018
This major update includes the following highlights:
- Finally!! There will always be a downloadable case report available at case page (great stuff @northwestwitch)🦄
Scout now uploads ALL variants from the mitochondrial chromosome (MT) - independently of rank score both for clinical and research variants
Filter on spidex levels are now available
Filter on chromosome is possible, mainly to get easy access to MT variants
It is possible to produce a clinvar submission files from the case page that could be used to submit variants to clinvar
All existing HPO terms now lives in scout. They should also be presented in a more relevant order when searched for
Users can choose how many cases that should be displayed on case page (thanks @dnil 🐝)
- Clinvar annotations are back!
- Compound links will work when all compounds are uploaded for a region
- Sanger order can be removed
- Polyphen annotation is back
There are many more things that has been worked on "under the hood", we hope that you will have a better experience with Scout.