Whats new in 3.4?
What's new in 3.4?
Posted: 19 Sep 2017
Time for a new update - this time without any major changes
- Aggregate dashboard: view global statistics like how many cases have been solved in Scout?
- Pin and mark SV variants, thanks @dnil!
- Gene view: information is now displayed for both build GRCh37 and GRCh38
- you can now filter genes by HGNC id as well as HGNC symbol
- new popup with variant comments, thanks @dnil!
- we now store more information about previous analyses for every case like delivery report
- the gene panel update function has been improved and the documentation is also up-to-date!
- worked to improve the documentation in general
- fixed issue that made commenting on a variant fail
- cases will now change status from "solved" when unmarking causative
- fixed a bug with the ClinSig filter, thanks @dnil!
- the order of ACMG classification and criteria is now correct
- you can now toggle a selected ACMG classification on/off
- the OMIM inheritance concordance is now fixed